The Chamber is a place for business owners to network and communicate with one another towards the purpose of improving the business community. We take our responsibility as non-political business/community advocates seriously, and as such, provide a link between our unincorporated area and Pacific County government. We market and promote Chamber sponsored events and community events that bring thousands of visitors to our local businesses. We also have established working relationships with our elected District 19 Legislators and other Pacific County Chambers along with key community organizations
Did you know the north peninsula generates nearly two-thirds of the property tax collected in the unincorporated portion of Pacific County? The Chamber is the voice for being treated fairly and equitably by our county government. As such, we tackle important issues such as the septage problem, razor clam management, and public safety. We also keep watch over lodging tax funds, making sure distribution to the unincorporated part of the county remains in compliance with regulations.
We are hoping 2024 proves to be a fresh start for you and your businesses and we hope that fresh start also includes expanding your participation in Chamber activities. To whet your appetites, we offer these benefits:
• Inclusion in our very popular Ocean Park Get Away brochure featuring all OPACC members. This brochure is available as a downloadable PDF on our website and also distributed to all major tourism locations.
• Profile business pages on our OPWA.com website with interactive links to your specific information
• Continued and expanded outreach to WA and OR chambers of commerce with info about events
& businesses in our area with emphasis on day trippers and overnighters
• Increased use of targeted audience digital advertising via various social media platforms
• Creation of New Resident info pack (2024 project)
• The promise of providing you the most up to date WA Commerce information in a timely manner
• Ongoing enhancement of the NW Garlic Festival and all other events the Chamber is involved in
• A voice to County and State agencies
• A place to bring ideas, questions and even complaints, all to the goal impacting our businesses and
neighborhoods in a positive manner
• Weekly chamber updates and valuable info in our Tuesday’s News
• Plus: exposure in our office with business card display and our Business & Service Directory pamphlet
• OPACC branded tide books available to you to distribute at your business
The Chamber is a non-profit organization founded to protect and promote the free enterprise system within the trade area and for the benefit of its membership. The Chamber is an organization of citizens interested in promoting and marketing worthwhile civic and/or cultural events for the community. (Opening paragraph ~ Article II Purpose, from our Bylaws)
We firmly believe that once a visitor comes to any part of Pacific County, they will return to explore even more of our wonderful locations and businesses. To that point, we have developed strong working relationships with other Pacific County chambers, merchant associations and the Pacific County EDC. We support and work with other organizations such as the Beach Barons Car Club, the Lions, Village Club and Port of Peninsula in their endeavors to make our communities better places to live and visit. We value our excellent working relationship with PCFD#1 and are excited to expand our relationship with the Pacific County Sheriff’s Department.
The Chamber provides extensive informational exchange between our businesses and strategic partners throughout the county, state and neighboring communities regarding tourism. Our website, Facebook page, Instagram and Pinterest platforms continue to see great engagement! We offer marketing support for members as well as community and county events.
- NW Garlic Festival
- Old Fashioned 4th of July
- Halloween Party with Fire District #!, Beach Barons, Lions Club & community partners.
- Community Tree Lighting & Santa’s Workshop with Fire District #1, Beach Barons Car Club, and other organizations and individuals.
The Chamber office is staffed four hours a day, 5 days a week to respond to requests for Business-to-Business Networking, Relocation Packets, Lodging Information, Shopping, Activities, and to provide business and tourism information.
We are located at 1715 Bay Avenue in Ocean Park
Open Tuesday to Saturday, 12 to 4 pm
(360) 665-4448 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a copy of our Why Join information, please click on the link below: