In 2019, nineteen OPACC members participated in our joint, regional advertising program, (a list of those publications follows). Seven members participated in all publications.
The cost to advertise in those ads individually would have been $3,036.00.
Chamber members participating in the Joint Advertising Program paid only $843.00!
Here’s the best part, the more members in the program, the bigger our presence in the publication and the lower the cost! Several of these publications also have articles highlighting our area, specifically Ocean Park, Klipsan Beach, Nahcotta, Oysterville and Surfside. Event calendars are also included when possible, as are photos.
It’s a terrific package but you can choose to participate in one or all publications according to YOUR budget.
- Washington Festivals & Events 2019 Calendar Magazine – Events industry covers all 10 regions of WA State
- Mile by Mile Guide – The Original Highway 101 Guide
- Our Coast Magazine
- Traveler’s Companion – The Definitive Guide to SW Washington
- Washington State International Kite Festival Official Program
- Longview Daily News Summer Recreation Tabloid
- The Discovery Coast Washington’s Long Beach Peninsula
- Good Sam Campground Guide 2019 2020 & Web Site listings
How It Works
The Chamber negotiates a full-page price and produces a press-ready ad that includes participating members’ ads for each publication. We also negotiate digital exposure for those ads when that option is available. For the Chamber’s part, the object is to highlight things to do, lodging on the north end of the peninsula and where to get more information. For members, the visual ads offer a business picture with text and contact information.
2020 Program & Payment
As we receive publication dates and deadlines, you will be advised of the opportunities this year!